BREAKING: Hillary Announces Plans To Appoint Obama To Supreme Court
January 27, 2016 7:42am PST
During an Iowa rally on Tuesday, Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton was asked if she would consider appointing Barack Obama to the Supreme Court if she gets elected president.
Her response has sent fear down the spines of millions of Americans.
According to Allen West Republic, Clinton called it a “great idea” to put Obama on the Supreme Court.
“Wow, what a great idea. Nobody has ever suggested that to me,” she said. “He may have a few other things to do.”
Obama graduated from Harvard Law, which is where the majority of the Supreme Court justices went to school. He also served as editor of the prestigious Harvard Law Review during his time there.
We couldn’t wait to be rid of Obama at the end of this year, but if he is put on the Supreme Court, it means he would wield power in our government for the rest of his life. SHARE if you think we need to make sure this NEVER happens!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS