BREAKING: 57,000 Conservatives Sign Petition DEMANDING Megyn Kelly Be Fired
January 26, 2016 7:49am PST
A few months ago, Donald Trump supporters were outraged when Megyn Kelly targeted The Donald during the first GOP debate.
According to The Gateway Pundit, Twitter exploded with anti-Kelly and anti-Fox attacks, and many conservatives demanded she be fired from the network.
Now, however, Kelly is scheduled to serve as moderator for the February debate. Over the weekend, Trump demanded that she be fired from this position, and his followers have taken notice.
As of this writing, over 58,000 people have signed a petition calling for Kelly to be dropped as the debate moderator. With those kind of numbers, it will be hard for Fox to ignore this…
Will you be signing this petition? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End