Hillary Clinton Gets Called A Liar On Live TV – Her Response…Wow
January 26, 2016 8:19am PST
Things got awkward during Hillary Clinton’s Town Hall when a millennial stood up and told Hillary that most young people think she is a liar.
“In fact, I’ve heard quite a few people my age that think you’re dishonest,” said the young man, who added that he’s leaning towards voting for Bernie Sanders.
Here’s Hillary’s full, ridiculous response, courtesy of Louder With Crowder:
“If you’re new to politics, if it’s the first time you’ve really paid attention, you go ‘oh my gosh, look at all of this’ and say, ‘why are they throwing all of that at her’? I’ll tell you why — because I’ve been on the front lines of change and progress since I was your age. I’ve been fighting for kids and women and the people left out and left behind to help them make the most of their lives.”
All of this is of course a blatant lie. In fact, she has done quite the opposite of all of this.
Watch the full exchange in the video above, and let us know what you think about it in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything