They Were Filming The Blizzard, Then They Noticed Something Truly Chilling…
January 25, 2016 6:54am PST
These Brooklyn, New York residents had complained for years that their neighbors had been abusing their dogs. Now they have video proof of the abuse…
When one of the worst blizzards ever hit the east coast on Saturday, Evelyn Tully Costa was stunned to see her neighbor’s two senior dogs, two short-haired pitbulls, being left outside to fend for themselves during the storm. According to IJ Review, they can be heard whimpering loudly in the video above, and one of them can be seen peering from a shed or garage that is surrounded by a wall of snow.
Costa shared the disturbing footage on Facebook, and she later posted an update that has come as a relief to those who watched it.
71st precinct is now investigating and animal care and control going over tomorrow. Thanks for all your calls. 13 years we neighbors have listened to these suffering animals while the owners kept tossing them out right after the police ASPCA walked out the door. Maybe something good will finally happen [for] the dogs.
“Precinct went over, made owner shovel snow to trapped dogs to get them INSIDE,” she later added.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS
- It Started With A Slap – The Way It Ends Is Horrifying
- They Were Walking Past An Old Metal Box When They Heard Movement – What They Found Inside…OMG!
- Muslim Thug Comes Upon Injured Dog – What He Does Next Is Sickening
- Patriot Sees Pimp Hit Woman On Street, So He Does THIS