Outrage After Stacey Dash Does THIS on Live TV
January 21, 2016 7:27am PST
Liberals are furious this week after Hollywood actress Stacey Dash went on Fox News to annihilate the race-baiting “Oscars So White” boycott.
Dash pointed out that it’s hypocritical of black actors to boycott the Oscars for not nominating black performers while also supporting the BET and NAACP Awards which only recognize black artists.
“I think it’s ludicrous. We have to make up our minds. Either we want to have segregation or integration,” Dash said, according to Breitbart. “If we don’t want segregation then we need to get rid of channels like BET and the BET Awards and the [NCAAP] Image Awards where you’re only awarded if you’re black. If it were the other way around, we’d be up in arms.”
“It’s a double standard,” Dash added. “Just like there shouldn’t be a black history month. We’re Americans, period.”
Dash is getting an enormous amount of backlash from liberals on this one, particularly from the black community. However, we applaud her for taking this stand!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election