Hillary Panicks After She’s Caught Doing THIS
January 19, 2016 8:06am PST
Hillary Clinton’s campaign got themselves in hot water on Sunday night when they tweeted a statement made by the former Secretary of State during the Democratic debate.
“There should be no bank too big to fail and no individual too big to jail,” Clinton told the moderators during the first hour of the debate, according to the Washington Examiner.
Seconds later, Clinton’s campaign tweeted out the statement to her over 5 million followers.
Unfortunately for Clinton, however, she did not quite get the response she was hoping for…
Nice try, Hillary, but this was yet another fail!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End