Thug Flees Police Officers, Then Gets Some Deadly Karma
January 14, 2016 12:20pm PST
A thug was fleeing police in suburban San Francisco today when he was given a dose of instant karma that took a deadly twist.
According to Fox News, the man was fleeing Alameda County Sheriff’s deputies in a stolen truck when he exited the vehicle and jumped a fence. Unfortunately for him, this fence was high on a freeway overpass, and he fell over it to his death in a cemetery below.
Officers spotted the stolen vehicle on the highway at around 12:30 a.m. Thursday, and the thug proceeded to lead them on a low-speed chase. When he stopped and jumped the fence, he fell 30-40 feet to his death. His body was later found in the San Lorenzo Pioneer Cemetery.
This serves as a grim reminder to young people that crime doesn’t pay!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family