Obama Mocks Joint Chiefs To Their Faces During SOTU – Here’s How They Reacted
January 14, 2016 6:29am PST
During Obama’s final State of the Union speech on Tuesday, the president mocked the Joint Chiefs of Staff over America’s military strength. When the camera then panned to the Join Chiefs, however, they let Obama know exactly what they think of him in a BRUTAL way!
During the speech, Obama slammed “all the rhetoric you hear about our enemies getting stronger and America getting weaker.”
Obama brags about how powerful America is. No one on the joint chiefs stands up to applaud. pic.twitter.com/1N3PSfQKne
— ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (@DefendWallSt) January 13, 2016
“Let me tell you something,” Obama continued, according to Conservative Tribune. “The United States of America is the most powerful nation on earth. Period. Period. It’s even close. It’s not even close!”
The liberals in the room erupted into applause, but then the camera panned to the Joint Chiefs, who actually know how ready America is for attack:
The Joint Chiefs had a somewhat different reaction to Obama’s words, and it was NOT a positive one. The military men refused to applaud, and instead sat stone-faced, signifying that they are fed-up with everything Obama has done during his presidency to weaken our military.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Trump Shocks the World, Drops BOMB – This Changes Everything