She May Look Like A Normal Hot Girl Walking Down The Street, But Watch When The Camera Pans Down…
January 13, 2016 1:21pm PST
To show off her amazing body-painting skills, artist Sandra Bakker convinced a sexy model to do the unthinkable on the streets of Hong Kong.
According to American Overlook, Bakker sent the model out on the streets wearing only a t-shirt, boots, and a backpack. Though the model was completely nude from the waist down, bystanders had no idea. Thanks to Bakker’s body-painting skills, they assumed the model was wearing designer jeans!
Using a blend of different blues on the model’s legs, Bakker was able to create realistic faux-denim body paint. She even added pockets on the back and a seam down the side to make the “jeans” look even more real!
What do you think about this display? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong
- Bikini-Clad Girl Lures Cameraman To Her Pool – What Happens Next…OMG!
- What This Teacher Filmed At Night Got Her Fired IMMEDIATELY
- She Spent $120,000 To Get The ‘Perfect Body’ – Is This Sexy, Or Did She Go Too Far?
- White House Panicking After Malia Obama Does THIS