Americans Revolt Against Obama’s Gun Control Policies
January 11, 2016 6:38am PST
Last week, Obama announced his ridiculous new gun control executive actions. It didn’t take long for the American people to let him know exactly what they thought about these unconstitutional measures…
A poll from Rasmussen Reports that ran three days after Obama announced his actions showed that a clear majority of voters oppose “Obama’s decision to go it alone with several gun control initiatives.”
Rasmussen reported that, “58 percent of likely U.S. voters say the government should only do what the president and Congress agree on when it comes to gun control.” According to Breitbart, Rasmussen went on to say that 59 percent of voters “say the additional oversight will not reduce the number of [the] shootings”
Finally, Rasmussen found that Americans oppose gun control by a margin of 50 percent to 45 percent.
This poll has sent Obama a clear message: STOP trying to steal our guns!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking