This May Look Like A Normal Coast Guard Station, But Wait Until You See What’s Inside
AUTHOR MRC Editor
January 8, 2016 10:29am PST
About 30 miles off the coast of Cape Fear, North Carolina, a yellow tower stands in the middle of the ocean. While it may look yellow and dingy on the outside, the location and what’s inside it could make it your next vacation spot!
According to American Overlook, the Frying Pan Tower has been abandoned in the 1970s, and has been unoccupied ever since. Only accessible by helicopter or boat, the tower has now been turned into a Bed & Breakfast equipped with hot showers, electricity, wifi and even a kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances.
Though the bedrooms are fairly simple, the real beauty of the Frying Pan Tower is the solitary location and the view.
Richard Neal bought the tower in 2010, and he has since turned it into the $500 a night B&B it is today.
The anchored tower can house 8-12 people, and has withstood many hurricanes in it’s time. Neal even weathered a hurricane there with winds that reached 90 mph!
Would you stay in this B&B? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Dolly Parton Risks Everything To Defy Major Obama Agenda
- They Thought This Was A Normal Street, But Then It Started Breathing…
- When He Poured Vinegar Down The Drain, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw What It Did To His Sink