When This Reporter Threw On A Bikini On Live TV, Nobody Thought THIS Would Happen Next
January 8, 2016 9:14am PST
A Chilean reporter was humiliated this week after she lost her top in the ocean while wearing a bikini for a live TV segment.
Bernardita Middleton was working in the beach town of Reñaca when her coworkers dared her to get in the water.
“In truth, I wasn’t going to go in the water,” Middleton later told the Mirror.
“The bandeau bikini was a recent present,” she added, “but I didn’t attach the straps to keep it in place because I had them on my top.”
According to Daily Caller, disaster struck when Middleton began running down the beach, and her top quickly came off.
“Then they asked me to jump in the water, so I went for it,” Middleton said. “In Renaca, the waves are very mischievous and it always happens.”
Faced with humiliation, the reporter decided to roll with it.
“You just have to turn around pull up your bikini top and get on with it,” she concluded.
You may also like to read:
- They Told Her She Was ‘Too Fat’ To Wear A Bikini – She Responded With THIS
- Carrie Underwood Stuns Fans With Sexy Bikini Photo
- People Shocked When Three Bikini-Clad Girls Started Doing THIS
- What Happened To This Blonde Woman On Live TV Is Going Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Video Of Bikini-Clad Model Doing THIS Goes Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why