She Had A Giant Pimple Behind Her Ear – When The Doctor Popped It…OMG!
January 5, 2016 7:43am PST
In this video, a desperate woman goes to see Dr. Sandra Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper, complaining of a large pimple behind her ear. Dr. Lee described what happened next in the video description:
This is a patient of my husband’s who recently had a skin exam, and he noticed a big blackhead behind this patient’s ear.
This is called a Dilated Pore of Winer, a giant superficial open comedone which is benign, but can be bothersome to a patient. In this case, she can’t see it, so she wondered what this bump was.
It was easily removed, placing a little local anesthesia in the area first.
I also noticed she had some blackheads and whiteheads, which she allowed me to extract and film for you.
Yuck, so gross!
You may also like to read:
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- She Had A Massive Cyst On Her Chest – When They Popped It…OMG!
- He Had A Huge Lump On His Arm – When They Popped It…OMG!
- He Had Three Massive Cysts On His Back – When They Popped It…OMG!
- She Popped The Enormous Pimple Behind Her Ear – What Came Out…OMG!