The First Thing Obama Did When He Got Back From Vacation Will Make You SICK
January 4, 2016 10:51am PST
President Obama has just returned from his multi-million dollar Hawaiian vacation, and the first thing he is planning to do is absolutely sickening…
According to CJ Online, Obama is meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch today to discuss drastic ways to reduce gun violence in this country. He is reportedly planning to start this push by using an executive action to strengthen background checks that are needed for gun purchases.
“I am fired up for the year that stretches out before us. That’s because of what we’ve accomplished together over the past seven,” Obama said during his weekly radio and Internet address.
Republican candidates have already started to voice their objections to the planned executive action as well as Obama’s other attempts to destroy the Second Amendment.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie told Fox News Sunday that “this president wants to act as if he is a king, as if he is a dictator,” by forcing an “illegal executive action” on our country.
Florida Gov. Jeb Bush also told Fox that Obama’s “first impulse is always to take rights away from law-abiding citizens, and it’s wrong.”
We can only hope that Obama is forced out of office before he can do any more damage to the Second Amendment. SHARE if you agree!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage