This May Look Like A Normal Mountain, But Wait Until You See What’s Inside It…
January 4, 2016 6:20am PST
This video will show you the most difficult golf hole in the world! The hole is so difficult, in fact, that players have to be flown up a mountain in a helicopter just to get to the tee: it’s THAT high in the air!
According to American Overlook, this incredibly tough par 3 includes a challenging long-distant shot in which you need to get the ball down the mountain and into a tiny hole. Located on South Africa’s Hanglip Mountain, the tee sits 400 meters, making it the longest par 3 in the world.
I want to go try this out immediately!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Trump Scores Huge Endorsement – This Is A Game-Changer
- When He Opened The Trap, He Never Expected To See THIS Staring Back At Him
- After Getting His Giant Pimple Popped, He Was Left With This ENORMOUS Hole
- When She Went To Get Her Tattoo Removed, She NEVER Thought This Would Happen