BREAKING: Archaeologists Make Bombshell Discovery In Ancient Tomb
December 29, 2015 10:22am PST
Archaeologists conducting research at the tomb of a Chinese Emperor who died thousands of years ago have just found something incredibly valuable inside it.
According to Daily Mail, researchers digging at the royal tombs of the Marquis of Haihun State of the Western Han Dynasty (206 BC-AD 24) have found large quantities of gold inside it. The cemetery contains eight tombs as well as a chariot burial site, and in the five years it has been studied, it has produced Wuzhu bronze coins, jade and thousands of other gold, bronze and iron items.
Archaeologists have also found gold coins, hoof-shaped ingots, jade pendants, a distiller, horse-drawn vehicles, a board game and 2,000-year-old bronze lamps at the site. Experts say the value of these pieces could be astronomical.
What a find!
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Horrifying Moment Teacher Strips NAKED – What Happens Next Is Even Worse…
- Man Dies During Sex, But Look What’s Still Attached To His Corpse..
- They Were About To Demolish This Old Cabin, But Then They Found This Inside…