Nobody Expected This Pregnant News Anchor To Do This On Live TV…
December 28, 2015 11:47am PST
CNN anchor Poppy Harlow, who is six months pregnant, left thousands of fans stunned when she passed out this morning on live television.
According to Daily Mail, Harlow was talking about a new poll on Americans’ attitudes on the war on terror just after 9am when she began slurring her words.
“We have this new CNN/ORC poll which is quite – a quite a turn…in a…” Harlow trailed off as a gasp was heard in the background. The screen then went black.
Since the poll results were on the screen at the time, it was unclear whether or not Harlow lost consciousness.
After a commercial break, CNN returned with media reporter Brian Stelter. Harlow returned to the anchor desk moments later to give an update on her condition.
“And for all of you on Twitter, who are asking if I’m OK, thank you so much. I got a little hot, and I passed out for a moment,” she explained. “I am fine.”
Harlow then left the show and was replaced by Christine Romans. The anchor was rushed to the hospital to check on her unborn child, and she later took to Twitter to tell her concerned fans how she was doing.
Thank God Harlow and her baby are alright! Get well soon, Poppy!
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything