Clint Eastwood Issues Desperate Message To Trump – Liberals Are Panicking About This
December 28, 2015 11:25am PST
Non-nonsense conservative Clint Eastwood has remained silent about the 2016 presidential candidates: until now.
According to American News, Eastwood began a recent interview by remaining vague about who he is supporting in the next election.
“I think there’s quite a few of them who are really good people,” he said.
However, the legendary director and actor went on to express his report for GOP frontrunner Donald Trump.
“I think people are looking for somebody who is outspoken and who isn’t afraid,” Eastwood added. “And he seems to have kind of a fearless attitude.”
Trump isn’t the only GOP candidate Eastwood is supporting at the moment.
“I like Ben Carson because he is kind of a common sense guy,” he continued.
Eastwood concluded by stating that his main hope for the election is that Hillary Clinton loses, and that he is praying that Trump or Carson will be able to beat her.
Liberals are in panic mode about this, as the thought of Eastwood and Trump teaming up is literally their worst nightmare. We, however, couldn’t be happier about it!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This