David Spade Just Risked His Career To Annihilate The Obama Family On Live TV
December 28, 2015 11:17am PST
In the liberal world of Hollywood, it’s considered risky to say anything bad about the Obama family. However, after seeing Barack and Michelle’s recent appearances on numerous reality shows, comedian David Spade new he had to say something.
“A president should have a little more dignity,” Spade said, according to American News. “What president goes on reality shows? It just sounds weird to me.”
“Michelle is on ‘Ellen’ more than I am,” he continued. “It’s a whole new world.”
Spade could not be more right about this. The Obamas have made it painfully obvious that their reputation in the entertainment world is more important to them than actually leading this country. SHARE this story if you agree!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces