Kenny Rogers Gives ‘Offended’ Liberals the Middle Finger
December 23, 2015 11:22am PST
Kenny Rogers is a country music legend who has never been afraid to speak his mind. He proved that once again this week when he was asked about the “controversial” subjects of Donald Trump and Christmas.
“I really like him,” Rogers said of Trump, according to Q Political. “I think his problem is that he says what everyone wants to hear, but he doesn’t say it well. I love what he says, I have to admit. He can be president and not owe anybody anything.”
Rogers was then asked why he has done a 40 day Christmas tour for the last 35 years.
“The people who come to Christmas shows have a different mindset than people who want to hear the hits,” he replied. “They are looking for someone to help reinforce the importance of Christmas to them. I encourage them to not lose Christmas.”
We applaud Kenny Rogers for continuing to be unafraid to tell it like it is!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End