Largest Mall In America Gives ‘Black Lives Matter’ A HUGE Dose Of Reality
December 23, 2015 8:46am PST
The Mall of America is the largest mall in the U.S., and they have just given race-baiting Black Lives Matter protesters some VERY bad news.
According to IJ Review, Mall of America has filed a restraining order against leaders of Black Lives Matter (BLM) to try to stop a protest that is scheduled for one of the largest shopping days of the year. The legal documents were filed in Hennepin County Court, and they name BLM heads Michael McDowell, Miski Noor, Lena Gardner, Kandace Montgomery and four others named only as John Does 1 through 4 as the defendants.
The request for the restraining order claims BLM has been using social media pages to promote a demonstration at the Mall of America’s East Rotunda at 1 p.m. on December 23, 2015. In their filing, MOA cited a protest on December 20, 2014 that involved around 1,000 protesters in their mall. Lawyers for MOA reported a double digit decrease in sales on the day of that demonstration.
Here is a photo from that protest:
BLM has called this filing “unconstitutional” and a barring of “free speech,” and they say they have no plans to halt their protest.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying