Miss Universe Makes Bombshell Announcement About Steve Harvey’s Future
December 23, 2015 8:19am PST
Earlier this week, the entire world cringed as they watched Miss Universe host Steve Harvey name the wrong winner on Sunday night’s broadcast.
Now, days later, the Miss Universe organization has stunned everyone by inviting the comedian back to host the show next year. According to IJ Review, the Chief Content Officer at WME|IMG released the following statement about Harvey:
“He was funny, he was informative, he’s high energy, he’s got a great following. … I definitely want him back, and I would hate to see him not come back. He’s going to want a shot to redeem himself.”
The Belize Tourism Board, where next year’s pageant is scheduled to be held, also invited Harvey to host the pageant next year.
While this may seem strange at first, it actually comes as no surprise that Miss Universe wants Harvey back. The comedian single-handedly made the pageant relevant again, and Miss Universe will definitely be trying to capitalize on that next year!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Andrea Tantaros Taken Off Fox Lineup – You Won’t Believe The Reason Why
- Megyn Kelly Gets Some Amazing News – She Never Saw This Coming
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers