She Was Left With Dozens Of Zits After Skin Cancer Surgery, So Doctors Did THIS
December 23, 2015 7:33am PST
After having surgery to remove a large mass of cancer, she was left with dozens of zits on her face. Doctors described what they did next in the video description:
This sweet man has been bringing his wife in to see me, and I have been treating a large skin cancer on her face, with her recently getting Mohs skin cancer surgery. So, he is not directly a patient of mine, but I couldn’t help but notice that he has so many comedones on his nose. He tends to not pay much attention to himself, spending much of his energy and efforts making sure his wonderful wife is doing alright. She has more disabilities than he does, in fact he looks amazing for 90 years old!
He has fantastic blackheads and whiteheads to extract. As you may know, blackheads and whiteheads are also called open and closed comedones, and they are benign growths. In his case, he has rosacea and rhinophyma, which causes increased thickening of the skin of the nose, increased oil production in the area, and very large pore that fill with keratinous material creating huge blackheads and whiteheads.
These don’t need to be extracted, but certainly the appearance of the nose with improve greatly if they are.
That’s one tough elderly woman if you ask us!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- She Had A Massive Cyst On Her Chest – When They Popped It…OMG!