Obama Makes Despicable Announcement About ISIS
December 22, 2015 8:15am PST
President Obama sat down for a year-end interview with National Public Radio on Monday to try to reassure Americans that ISIS poses no threat to us. Needless to say, things got ridiculous FAST!
According to Daily Mail, Obama said that while he understands Americans’ worry about ISIS, we should also “keep things in perspective” and realize they are not a global superpower that can destroy our nation.
“ISIL is also not the Soviet Union,” Obama said. “ISIS is a virulent, nasty organization that has gained a foothold in ungoverned spaces effectively in Syria and parts of western Iraq.”
“We have to take it seriously… But it is also important for us to keep things in perspective, and this is not an organization that can destroy the United States,” he continued. “This is not a huge industrial power that can pose great risks to us institutionally or in a systematic way.”
These comments reminded many of when Obama compared ISIS to a junior-varsity squad in an interview last January.
“The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a JV team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant,” he said on January 7.
Clearly, Obama is STILL underestimating ISIS despite everything that has happened this year. While they may not be a global superpower, ISIS can still wreak havoc on our country by infiltrating the U.S., which is easy for any Muslim to do thanks to Obama’s reforms.
Welcome to Obama’s America, folks!
What do you think about what Obama had to say about ISIS? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?