Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Wife Comes Out, But Not In The Way You’re Thinking…
December 22, 2015 8:02am PST
Dog the Bounty Hunter’s wife Beth Chapman officially came out this week as a Donald Trump supporter, telling reporters that she gave to his campaign.
According to Daily Beast, Beth confirmed that she had donated $2,700 to the Trump campaign, and she didn’t hold back when she was asked why.
“He’s just no p*ssy,” she explained. “I’m sorry to use that word, but that’s the fact, he’s not a p*ssy. When he says something, he means it.”
Beth added that it’s being “a person who works in the streets every day of my life” that makes her want to see Trump in the White House. She described Trump as a “law and order guy,” which she believes is exactly what our country needs right now because “the criminals are winning and I think there has to be somebody where, if he’s gonna say ‘no,’ he’s gonna mean it.”
She went on to say that while she doesn’t totally agree with shutting down all Muslim immigration, she believes it’s a necessity at least temporarily.
“Until we understand who’s a good guy and who’s a bad guy, we have to shut it down,” she said. “I don’t agree with a full shutdown, but I do agree with some type of shutdown somewhere.”
Welcome to the team, Beth!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End