BREAKING: This GOP Candidate Is About To Drop Out Of The Race
December 18, 2015 8:23am PST
Bombshell new reports have suggested that a major GOP candidate who was once looked at as a possible frontrunner is preparing to drop out of the race.
According to The Political Insider, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee’s campaign is going so poorly that he has significantly cut the salaries of his staff. This is typically a sign that someone’s campaign is about to come to an end.
Hogan Gidley, the campaign’s senior communications adviser, confirmed the salary cuts for senior staff members on Thursday. However, he claimed the decision was made several months ago, which seems unlikely.
“We made some adjustments to senior staff salaries several months ago because we wanted to put those resources into people in Iowa,” Gidley said Thursday.
Reports appear to contradict this though, as it appears the salary cuts were made in recent weeks, coinciding with Huckabee spokeswoman Alice Stewart’s abrupt departure earlier this week.
Though Huckabee won the Iowa caucuses in 2008, he is currently polling between 1% and 3% in the crucial state. It appears that his days in this presidential race are numbered.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy