Golden Corral Closes After Muslim Asks Server THIS
December 17, 2015 10:23am PST
A Golden Corral restaurant in Osage Beach, Missouri is being investigated after a group of Muslim men asked a server a very disturbing question.
According to Mad World News, the Muslims asked the waiter a series of questions about the nearby Bagnell Dam, which is part of the Lake of the Ozarks. Specifically, they asked if they could rent a boat and tour it, and the waiter described them as being quite sketchy about it.
The waiter quickly reported the men to Camden County Public Information Officer Corporal Scott Hines, who was eating at the restaurant at the time. He in turn notified the FBI, who launched an investigation immediately.
This is just the latest in a long line of recent strange acts committed by Muslims in Missouri. We can only imagine what extremists could be planning to do in that state…
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Obama Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Clinton Investigator Breaks His Silence – Reveals Hillary’s Darkest Secret…