Jared Fogle’s Lawyers Drop Bombshell About His Jail Sentence – He Could Go Free…
December 16, 2015 7:14am PST
The world was stunned this summer when Subway spokesman Jared Fogle was arrested on child pornography charges. A few weeks ago, relief came when Fogle was sentenced to 15 years in jail for his crimes.
Now, however, it looks like this sentence may be overturned.
According to IJ Review, attorneys for Fogle have just announced that they will be appealing his jail sentence and the $175,000 fine that came along with it. This despite the fact that Fogle admitted to receiving child porn and having sex with two 16 year-olds.
“I’ve been living a life of deception and lies. My life revolved around alcohol, pornography and prostitution,” he told the court before his sentencing.
Fogle’s attorneys are trying to have the sentence and fine tossed out in their entirety, but the basis of this appeal has not been revealed yet.
If this appeal fails, Fogle will not be released from jail until 2029. SHARE this story if you think this animal should be kept off the streets until then, if not LONGER!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him