‘Black Lives Matter’ Protester Torches Supermarket, Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
December 15, 2015 10:07am PST
During the chaos in Ferguson last year, Black Lives Matter protester Joshua Williams, 19, burned down a QuikTrip convenience store in Berkeley, Missouri. This week, however, karma came back to bite him in a major way.
According to Conservative Tribune, Williams burned down the store on December 24 to protest the death of Antonio Martin, a black teen who was shot after pointing a gun at a police officer. Williams reportedly took items from the store before setting it on fire, and he recently plead guilty to arson and burglary charges.
This week, Williams was sentenced to eight years in prison for the arson, showing him once and for all that crime does NOT pay!
This entire incident has been particularly humiliating for the Black Lives Matter movement, since Williams has been one of their most vocal members. There have been hints that his lengthy sentence will incite riots, as after the judge made his ruling protesters began shouting, “Justice for Josh Williams, justice for all of us.”
Do you think this thug got what he deserved? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Black Lives Matter Thug SPITS On Female Trump Supporter – What Happens Next…OMG!
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- Kohl’s Shutting Down Stores In Mass – The Reason Why Is Horrifying