BREAKING: Obama Just Finalized Executive Action On Guns
December 10, 2015 12:56pm PST
One of Obama’s top aides has revealed that the White House is currently finalizing a new executive action that would expand background checks on gun purchases.
According to The Hill, the announcement was made by senior adviser Valerie Jarrett, who said Obama asked his staff to send him the completed plan “in short order.”
On Thursday, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest refused to give any more details on the plan.
“At this point, I still don’t have an update on the progress the administration is making on scrubbing the rules,” Earnest told reporters.
Obama has stepped up his efforts to destroy the Second Amendment since the San Bernardino shooting last week. Since then, he has been meeting with various gun control advocates to gauge their support and solicit ideas. Last Friday, he met with former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), who survived a mass shooting in Tucson in 2011.
We can only imagine what Obama’s latest executive action is, but one thing is for sure: it will NOT be good!
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise