Fox Anchor Makes Major Announcement – She Needs Prayers
December 10, 2015 10:40am PST
A popular Fox anchor has just revealed that she is making the ultimate sacrifice to save her sick mother.
According to TV Radio Blog, Fox 7 host Rebecca Thomas recently revealed on air that she donated her kidney to her ailing mother. Because of the operation, she will only be working part time in the next few weeks, anchoring the station’s 9 and 10 p.m. She will return to full time on December 21, assuming her recovery moves forward as scheduled, hosting the 5 pm broadcast as she normally does.
Thomas flew from Austin, Texas to California last month to have the operation so that she could donate her kidney to her mother, who is on dialysis. She later revealed on Facebook that the operation was a success.
The entire Fox family is behind Thomas for making this sacrifice. God bless you, Rebecca!
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News