Obama’s Defense Secretary Risks Everything To Reveal THIS About President and ISIS
December 9, 2015 12:11pm PST
Obama’s Defense Secretary Ash Carter risked everything on Wednesday to defy the president by testifying before congress that ISIS has not been contained.
According to Daily Caller, Carter made the comments when Sen. John McCain asked him to comment on Gen. Joseph Dunford’s House Armed Services testimony, when he said, “We have not contained ISIL.”
Here’s how the exchange went:
John McCain: Mr. Secretary, on the first of December, before the House Armed Services Committee, Congressman Forbes asked General Dunford, “Have we currently contained ISIL?” General Dunford: “We have not contained ISIL.” Mr. Secretary, do you agree with General Dunford?
Ash Carter: I agree with General Dunford, yes.
This will undoubtedly make Obama livid, since he infamously claimed ISIS had been contained hours before the Paris terrorist attacks.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead