This Commercial Was Banned For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why…
December 7, 2015 1:02pm PST
Condoms are notoriously difficult to advertise on television, because it’s difficult to create commercials for them that are appropriate for all audiences.
In this video, you’ll see four of the funniest condom commercials that were banned from television for being WAY too sexy. The ads have since gone viral, earning over 500,000 views on Youtube in just a few months.
As soon as you watch the commercials, however, you won’t have any doubt about why they were banned…
Do you think these commercials deserved to be banned from TV? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…