Police Find The Unthinkable Inside Muslim CA Shooter’s Home
December 4, 2015 12:09pm PST
Yesterday, our country was stunned once again by a mass shooting, this time in San Bernardino, California. Less than four hours after the tragedy, President Obama was already on live television shamelessly using it to push his gun-grabbing agenda.
After the shooting, Obama had the nerve to defend the Muslim shooters, claiming this was “workplace violence” instead of terrorism. Now, the media has entered the home of shooters Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, and what they found is disturbing.
According to Daily Mail, authorities have found that Malik posted a pledge of allegiance to ISIS and its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, on Facebook just before the attack. The post was made on an account associated with a different name, and it has since been deleted.
During their tour of the house on Friday morning, reporters found a white wooden crib filled with baby clothes, toys, a child’s book of the Quran, piles of family pictures and shredded documents. You can watch more of what they found in the chilling video at the top of this story.
What do you think about their findings? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…