What The Muslim CA Shooter’s Family Just Did Will Make You SICK

AUTHOR

December 4, 2015 10:02am PST

Yesterday, our country was stunned once again by a mass shooting, this time in San Bernardino, California. Less than four hours after the tragedy, President Obama was already on live television shamelessly using it to push his gun-grabbing agenda.

After the shooting, Obama had the nerve to defend the Muslim shooters, claiming this was “workplace violence” instead of terrorism. Now, the family of shooter Syed Rizwan Farook is speaking out, and what they have to say is disturbing. According to Daily Mail, the family has disputed the FBI’s official account of the massacre, and has gone so far as to suggest that Sandy Hook never happened.

“There have been suggestions that it may be something that was related to their work, that somehow he was a disgruntled employee,” said David Chesley, who is representing the family. “But it doesn’t seem plausible to us that this petite woman [Malik] would be involved in this sort of hyper-caricatured, Bonnie and Clyde crazy scenario.”

“There were a lot of questions drawn with Sandy Hook and whether or not that was a real incident or not,” he added. “But I mean obviously these things were found there, how they got there we don’t know.”

When Chesley was asked if he believes Sandy Hook was a hoax, he responded, “There has been a lot speculation about it is all I would say. There’s a lot of people that said it happened but hasn’t happened in the way that it was purported to have taken place.

“There’s no question that incidents have taken place and evidence was found but we just question some of that,” he continued.

It’s sickening that the family of this terrorist is trying to defend him by calling into question another American tragedy. These people need to take responsibility for what their son did.

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

comments

You must login in order to leave a comment.