When She Put Bubble Wrap All Over Her House, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did This
December 4, 2015 6:49am PST
Winter is officially here, and if you’re anything like me, you’re doing everything you can to stay warm right now!
In this video, you’ll learn a life hack that will help you stay warm without spending an insane amount of money. Glass-paned windows can be very drafty and let cold air into your home. According to American Overlook, all you have to do to stop this is cover your window in bubble wrap.
Before you do this, put plain water in a spray bottle and spray it at the window. Then, spray it on the bubble wrap, and put the material on the window. Once you’ve done that, it’ll stay there for a long time, and it’s sure to keep you warm!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- This LA Home Was Listed For $475,000 Cash Only – But Look What’s Inside…