Trump Drops Bombshell About Obama and African Americans – ‘I Don’t Think He Cares About Them’
December 3, 2015 1:59pm PST
GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump dropped a bombshell about Obama this week when he claimed the president doesn’t care about black people.
Citing our country’s current unemployment rates, Trump said that things have gotten so bad for African Americans under Obama’s leadership that he must not care about them.
“What the hell has he done for the African-Americans?” Trump asked, according to Mediate. “He’s done nothing. I don’t think he cares about them.”
Trump went on to boldly predict that he will win the African American vote, and to accuse Obama of dividing our country.
“He’s an unbelievable divider. I thought he’d be a great cheerleader for the country, that’s one thing I thought,” Trump continued. “I said he’d unify the country and he’s really divided the country. We’re going to unify the country and set records with the African-American vote.”
Skip to the 1:29:00 mark in the video above to see Trump’s full comments about Obama and African Americans. What do you think about what Trump had to say? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End