Obama Humiliated After Turkish President ANNIHILATES Him Publicly
December 1, 2015 11:29am PST
This year, world leaders have lost what little respect for Obama they had left after watching the way he has handled (or not handled) ISIS.
Now, Obama was humiliated once again on the international stage after the president of Turkey let him know exactly what he thinks of him.
According to American News, it all started when Obama approached Turkey and suggested they close their border to Syria after ISIS recently shot down a Russian plane. Turkey, however, wasn’t having any of this.
“What about the U.S. border with Mexico?” the president asked a stunned Obama. “How’s that going?”
This was Turkey’s way of reminding Obama that he should be focusing on his own problems instead of getting involved in their business. Maybe Obama should focus a little less on what other nations are doing, and a little more on the safety of the American people!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response