BREAKING: Obama Just CANCELLED Christmas
December 1, 2015 6:17am PST
For the last 33 years, the annual “Christmas in Washington” T special has been a staple in American culture. Unfortunately, it could not survive seven years of the war on Christmas being waged by Obama…
According to IJ Review, the Christmas special has been cancelled due to “poor ratings,” which were undoubtedly largely due to the anti-Christian culture perpetuated by Obama.
Last year, the special aired on TNT and was hosted by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. If also featured a performance by British singer Rita Ora, who belted out “Do They Know It’s Christmas Time.” This year, however, the special could not find a network to broadcast them.
The Obamas begrudgingly attended this event each year, and they can be doing so last year in the video at the top of this story.
The fact that this event has been cancelled just shows that the war on Christmas STILL wages on. If we don’t get Obama out of the White House soon, there’s no telling what other Christmas events he will cancel…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet