‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Phil Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement
November 27, 2015 8:51am PST
After the devastating terrorist attacks in Paris earlier this month, Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson appeared on Hannity to issue a powerful message to any terrorist who dares to attack America.
According to Q Political, Robertson told Hannity that the reason our world has fallen into such chaos is that we have lost touch with Jesus.
“No Jesus with Hitler, with the Nazis. No Jesus,” Robertson said. “They wanted to dominate the world and they were famous for murder. The Shintoists came along. No Jesus there, Sean. They were famous for murder.
“They wanted to conquer the world. Look at the blood that was spilled with those two. Then comes Communism,” he continued. “No Jesus with them either and they wanted to conquer the world and they slaughtered millions. So you have murder, murder, murder.”
Robertson went on to explain the ideology of radical Islam.
“Then this latest crop pops their head up. It’s just an ideology under the guise of a religion,” he warned. “They want to conquer the world. There’s no Jesus with them either, and they’re famous for murder.”
What Robertson said may have been devastating, but it was also probably EXACTLY what the world needed to hear!
What do you think about what Phil Robertson had to say? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK