PETA Compares People Eating Turkey On Thanksgiving To Cannibals
November 24, 2015 12:03pm PST
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and that of course means that PETA has upped their efforts to shame anyone who dares to eat a turkey this year.
In a ridiculous new ad, PETA teamed up with the cannibal-themed NBC show Hannibal to compare those who eat turkey for Thanksgiving to humans who eat other humans.
According to Newsbusters, the commercial features Hannibal star and proud vegetarian Gillian Anderson sitting down at a Thanksgiving feast to eat her own leg.
“Eating meat,” she says in a seductive voice. “It’s a matter of taste.”
Hannibal creator Bryan Fuller went on to talk to PETA about how eating meat is the same thing as cannibalism.
“Writing Hannibal made me realize that human beings and other animals have more similarities than differences,” the “deep thinker” told PETA. “It had a direct impact on how I view meat and what I put in my body. Eating another sentient being is no different than eating another human being, in my mind.”
I guess this means there’s more turkey left for us meat-lovers, aka cannibals!
What do you think of this ridiculous ad? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Muslim Pervert Grops Woman On Bus – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why