400 Soldiers Were Stuck In An Airport – Then One Man Stood Up And Did The Unthinkable
November 24, 2015 6:25am PST
Los Angeles businessman Shlomo Rechnitz was flying out of Shannon, Ireland for a business trip to Israel when he came upon four hundred U.S. soldiers in the airport.
Rechnitz noticed that while others in the airport were eating warm meals from restaurants, the soldiers were stuck eating cold, bagged lunches. According to American Overlook, it was then that Rechnitz decided to buy lunches for every single soldier in the place.
After giving each soldier $50 to spend on a meal, Rechnitz asked if he could address all of them to explain why he was doing this. Here’s what he had to say:
” …you guys risk your lives to protect me and protect my family. If I get to go out and see a whole bunch of Army soldiers and Marines, it’s something that makes me proud. I’m on my way to Israel now and you guys protect them too, and I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
In Obama’s America, where soldiers are so often not treated with the respect they deserve, this is quite refreshing to see!
What do you think about this act of kindness? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Major US Airport Evacuated After The Brussels Attack
- Terrorist Tries To Use RPG To Kill US Soldiers – But Then God Steps In…
- BREAKING: US Military Drops Bombshell Announcement About Draft – It’s Happening
- Walmart To Close 150 US Stores – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Navy Seal Confronts Hillary Clinton – ‘You Are An Ignorant Liar’