Obama Admin BANS Saying ‘Merry Christmas’ And Christmas Trees
November 23, 2015 11:02am PST
We already knew Obama had a strong anti-Christian agenda, but this is just ridiculous…
According to GOP Daily Dose, Obama’s Department of Veterans Affairs has banned employees at their main facility in Salem, Virginia from saying “Merry Christmas” to veterans. The “Executive Leadership Team” at the Salem VA Medical Center also banned Christmas trees as well as other Christian speech and celebrations.
Here’s the instructions Obama’s Department of Veterans Affairs gave their employees:
“…Public areas may only be decorated in a manner that is celebratory of the winter season. Displays must not promote any religion. Please note that trees (regardless of the types of ornaments used) have been deemed to promote the Christian religion and will not be permitted in any public areas this year.”
The veterans at this facility have already been through enough. They should be allowed to celebrate Christmas however they see fit, not forced to ignore the holiday altogether,
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against American Veterans
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response