10 Year-Old Boy Writes Letter To Soldiers Fighting ISIS – Wait Til You See How It Ends…
November 23, 2015 10:02am PST
A 10 year-old patriot recently wrote a letter to the members of the military fighting ISIS, and it’s quickly gone viral. When you read it, you’ll know why!
According to American Overlook, most of the letter is cordial and supportive, but the best part is definitely the end, when the boy writes, “Good luck on killing those ISIS f***s. Love, [name omitted]”
The letter was originally posted online by Misty Allen-Brummett, a military wife whose husband received it in a care package along with some Halloween candy. She initially thought the “teacher forgot to re-read what the children wrote,” but she couldn’t have been more wrong!
After the letter went viral, the boy’s mother got in touch with Allen-Brummett and told her what happened. When the boy asked his mother if he could send all his Halloween candy to American troops serving overseas, his mother asked him to include a letter as well. This was the result!
The boy’s mother was aware of the language in the letter, and she decided to leave it in because it was too funny to take out.
“The mother at first was going to make him change the bad language but then decided that may be the troops would get a good laugh and sent it with his candy,” Allen-Drummett said.
What do you think about this letter? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead