He Was Watching Footage Of His Daughter’s Birth When He Realized He Missed Something The First Time…
AUTHOR MRC Editor
November 23, 2015 7:44am PST
Christian comedian Michael Jr. is known for making people laugh, but now he’s making them cry with a touching video of his daughter’s birth.
According to IJ Review, the video shows Michael’s voice calming the wailing baby down and making her stop crying. When the newborn started crying again, Michael said, “I love you,” causing her to open her beautiful eyes and stop wailing.
Michael revealed it took him multiple viewings to see how beautiful the moment was.
“We’ll always have times when we’re not as comfortable … where life is just heavy,” he said. “The key thing to do in those moments is to be still and listen for the Father’s voice. Because he is trying to talk to you. And I can tell you what he wants you to know is that he loves you. All you got to do is open your eyes.”
What do you think about this touching video? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Panicking After Incriminating Footage Leaks – This Proves She’s A Liar
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- BREAKING: Top Comedian Dies Suddenly Of Massive Heart Attack – Hollywood Mourns
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying