BREAKING: Obama Makes Terrifying Announcement – There Are No Words
November 23, 2015 6:49am PST
While most world leaders are taking action against ISIS in the wake of the Paris attacks, President Obama is instead warning Americans not to “overreact” to the deadly terrorist attacks.
On Sunday, Obama boasted that ISIS “cannot strike a mortal blow,” and he warned Americans that overreacting to the attacks is exactly what ISIS wants us to do.
“We do not succumb to fear,” he continued, according to the Associated Press. “The most powerful tool we have to fight ISIL is to say that we’re not afraid, to not elevate them, to somehow buy into their fantasy that they’re doing something important,” once again using a politically correct acronym for ISIS.
Obama has long underestimated ISIS and put American lives at risk just because he didn’t feel like taking on the terrorist group.
“They’re a bunch of killers with good social media,” Obama said, adding that ISIS “can’t beat us on the battlefield, so they try to terrorize us into being afraid.”
“I think it is absolutely vital for every country, every leader, to send a signal that the viciousness of a handful of killers does not stop the world from doing vital business,” the president continued.
It’s sickening that we have a president who is cowardly refusing to take out a terrorist group in order to help his people. This is yet MORE evidence that Obama actually WANTS ISIS to bring the U.S. to it’s knees with a deadly attack.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This