Miranda Lambert Drops Nuclear Bomb Days After Blake Shelton’s PDA With New Girlfriend
November 20, 2015 12:12pm PST
It’s been a rough few weeks for Miranda Lambert…
This obviously came as a major blow to Shelton’s ex-wife Miranda Lambert, who struggled emotionally to make it through her powerful song “Bathroom Sink” during the awards show.
However, after seeing Blake and his new girlfriend show some serious PDA on Monday’s episode of The Voice, sources close to Miranda say she is finally ready to move on. One friend of the singer’s even confirmed that she has started dating again.
“Miranda is doing wonderful! She is staying busy and really happy. She is dating and enjoying single life,” a source told E! News. “She is taking things slow and just going with the flow. It’s all about her now though. Her friends think she is in a great mind space.”
“She can’t wait to one day have children, if it’s meant to be, and have a husband again. She has not given up on love,” the source added. “Her music, friends and family is what makes her feel the best at this point in her life. She is excited for the holidays and New Year. She plans to be with her friends and family.”
We’re glad to hear Miranda is finally ready to move on! Stay strong, girl!
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Divorce Judge DEMANDS Patriot Give Half Of Everything To Ex-Wife – He Responds With THIS
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- Blake Shelton Shocks Fans By Doing THIS at the Country Music Awards… Wow