Blake Shelton Slips Up – Reveals Something MAJOR About New Relationship
November 19, 2015 1:52pm PST
It’s been a rough few weeks for Miranda Lambert…
This obviously came as a major blow to Shelton’s ex-wife Miranda Lambert, who struggled emotionally to make it through her powerful song “Bathroom Sink” during the awards show.
Now, rumors are swirling about a potential country duet between Blake and Gwen, and the country music star nearly slipped up and revealed the truth about it!
“Gwen and I have not recorded a song together,” Blake said when he was asked about the duet, according to Q Political. “I’m not saying it’s not going to happen… I’m just saying that we have not recorded anything.”
Yeah, yeah yeah….You’re not a very good liar, Blake! It seems clear to us that a duet between Gwen and Blake is coming. This will undoubtedly come as a major blow to Miranda, as she often performed with her ex-husband during their years together.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help