Eight Muslims Detained At Airport – What They Had On Them Is TERRIFYING
November 18, 2015 10:50am PST
This week, eight men who are believed to be members of ISIS were detained at Ataturk Airport in Turkey. According to IJ Review, the men were planning to sneak into Europe posing as Syrian refugees.
Authorities found a handwritten note on one of the suspected terrorists detailing migration route from Istanbul to Germany via Greece, Serbia and Hungary. This route included taking smuggler boats across the Mediterranean Sea and taking several trains and buses.
In a disturbing twist, police found a Syrian passport on one of the suspects that was nearly exactly the same as the one found in the possession of one of the terrorists who blew himself up in Paris on Friday.
The passport has the same name, date of birth, and place of birth as the one found on the Paris terrorist. In fact, the only difference between the two passports is the photo. Making matters worse, officials in Syria claim that as many as six other men have entered Europe with the exact same passport.
This proves just how dangerous letting in Syrian refugees REALLY is! We must STOP Obama before he lets 10,000 of them into our country!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Former Navy SEAL Annihilates Obama – Exposes Him For Protecting Terrorists
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Muslim Pervert Grops Woman On Bus – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call