‘Teacher of The Year’ Caught Having Steamy Sex With Her Student In Car
November 18, 2015 10:28am PST
Teika Watkins Helton was a veteran school teacher who was named “Teacher of the Year” by North Carolina officials in 2005. This week, however, it was revealed that Helton was a way more “hands-on” teacher than people thought…
Helton, 45, was chair of the South Point High English department before she was resigned on October 15 in the midst of an investigation into allegations that she had sex with an 18 year-old male student. According to Daily Caller, the married teacher was accused of having sex with the unidentified student back in May, one month before the high school’s graduation ceremony.
The sexual encounter occurred in a parked car in a subdivision of Belmont, a charming suburb of Charlotte located 15 miles from the city.
Helton was arrested on Monday and charged with felony sexual abuse, since though the student was 18, it’s against the law in North Carolina for teachers to have sex with students. She has since been released on $10,000 bond.
Police are now investigating whether or not Helton had sex with other students as well.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him